donderdag 25 juli 2013

My beautiful new garden

The last few months I have been working on the design and construction of my new garden. I am so glad it is finally finished. I have a big beautiful garden, but when I bought my house the garden was not maintained. And you know how that goes.. The garden needs to be done but you set it out. But with a little help from a gardener it is now off anyway.

Garden design
As I said, I have a big garden. Unfortunately I am not often at home. I wanted a nice, green garden and little maintenance. With a little help from the gardener we have come to a pretty garden design for my garden in Utrecht.

Garden landscaping
Also for the garden landscaping I hired the gardener. He also made the design, so he knew exactly what to do. In a short time, my whole garden was built. Something I could have never done on my own. I am very glad it is finished. Especially with the nice weather we have in The Netherlands at the moment. Now I can give little garden parties and barbecues for my friends and family.

Pictures
I have some pictures of my garden for you. Let me know what you think! I am very curious about your reactions!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten